Eatery at Ward Warehouse catches fire - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

Eatery at Ward Warehouse catches fire

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) -

A small fire broke out at the Korean Barbeque Express Kiosk at Ward Warehouse early Wednesday morning.

The incident occurred just before 2 a.m. 

Honolulu firefighters say damage was confined to the stove area of the kitchen. A pot left on the stove appears to have sparked the flames.

No injuries were reported.

Damage from the fire is estimated at $2,000.

The kiosk will likely not be open for business as scheduled Monday morning.

Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly