A house fire occurred in Wahiawa on Walker Avenue Saturday afternoon.
A fire crew driving through the neighborhood spotted smoke and responded to the scene at around 2:30 p.m.
The fire was outside the house and burned some outdoor furniture. It appears that the flames may have spread from an unattended cooking fire.
Firefighters were able to put out the fire before it could make it into the home.
No injuries were reported.
Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced late Tuesday that the vote would occur early next week, but several GOP senators have already come out in opposition to the move.
Authorities believe a 10-year-old Miami boy died of a fentanyl overdose after visiting a local pool last month, becoming one of Florida's youngest victims of the opioid crisis.
It's extravagant, expensive and luxurious. And now, it's earned a top honor in an HGTV nationwide search.
Fernanda weakened to a tropical storm on Wednesday night, with maximum sustained winds near 70 mph.