This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
“Electricity Submetering for Smart Grid - Global Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Competitive Landscape and Forecast to 2020” is the report available at ReportsnReports.com store.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March 08, 2013
Electricity Submetering for Smart Grid - Global Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Competitive Landscape and Forecast to 2020 provides an in-depth analysis of the electricity submeter market, at global and national levels. The global electricity submeter market is currently in the growth stage with key deployments restricted to the North America and Europe region. The global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12% during 2012–2020 if proper support is provided by the governments globally. The forecasted growth of the global market will be supported by the increased number of submeter installed in the Europe and Asia-Pacific countries. The report provides information related to deployment trends and an outlook for electricity submeter market in key countries such as the US, Canada, the UK, China and Australia. The report covers various aspects of the global electricity submeter market providing market sizing, outlook and brief on key players. The report analyzes some of the key drivers and restraints affecting the deployment of electricity submeter at regional and global levels. The report also provides information on some on the cost benefit analysis of electricity submeter installation across various consumer segments.
Scope for “Electricity Submetering for Smart Grid - Global Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Competitive Landscape and Forecast to 2020”:
- Key geographies covered, the US, Canada, the UK, China and Australia
- Market size data of global and key electricity submeter markets
- Annualized market revenue data from 2011 to 2020
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints, government plan and policies,
- Cost benefits analysis of submeter installations.
- Technical Analysis includes technology trend and benefits
- Vendor analysis of the key players. The key players covered include E-Mon, Honeywell International, Schneider Electric SA, Eaton Corporation, Integrated Metering Systems, Leviton Manufacturing Company, Itron, Obvius , Quadlogic Controls Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=218217.
Reasons to buy:
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data for global and national electricity submeter markets.
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development.
- Position yourself to gain maximum advantage from the electricity submeter market’s growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors’ business structures, strategies and prospects.
Explore more other reports by GlobalData Market
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebsmart-grid-electricity/submetering-market-2020/prweb10511255.htm