Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through PR Newswire, an independent third-party content provider. PR Newswire, WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE Sam Ash Music Corp.
HICKSVILLE, N.Y., March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sam Ash Music Corp., the nation's leading full-line music store chain, will celebrate the opening of its New York City superstore at 333 W. 34th Street in Manhattan with a full roster of rocking celebrity appearances and over $30,000 in merchandise giveaways. Drawings will be held every five minutes from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., Thursday March 7, for more than 60 valuable prizes, including:
- Gibson Custom Shop VOS 1957 Les Paul Goldtop electric guitar valued at more than $6,000
- Gibson Memphis ES-175 Hollow-body electric guitar valued at more than $5,600
- Gibson Les Paul Guitar Case filled with accessories valued at $1,200
- PRS 408 MT Quilted 10 electric guitar valued at more than $5,500
- C.F. Martin HD28 acoustic guitar valued at more than $3,500
- C.F. Martin Sitka Spruce Top Dreadnought acoustic guitar valued at more than $1,000
- Breedlove Focus Revival acoustic guitar valued at more than $3,000
- Marshall DSL amplifier valued at $800
- Taylor 214CE acoustic guitar valued at over $1,300
- Shure Digital Wireless system valued at more than $1,000
- Electro-Voice 12" Live X 2-Way Powered PA cabinets valued at $1,978
- Electro-Voice 15" Live X 2-Way Powered PA cabinets valued at $2,300
- Epiphone Casino Natural Hollow-body Archtop electric guitar valued at $999
- ESP Ltd. EC401 Flame Top electric guitar valued at $999
- Fender FSR Blues Jr. III Gold Rush tube amplifier valued at more than $800
- Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz 4-piece drum kit valued at more than $1,000
- Vox AC15C1 1x12 tube amp valued at $900
- Zoom R24 multi-track recorder valued at more than $800
- and a one-of-a-kind Gibson Explorer electric guitar hand-painted by Five Finger Death Punch guitarist Jason Hook (priceless!).
And that's not all! Sam Ash will be giving away more instruments and gear from Blackstar, Hartke, Ibanez, Jackson, Line 6, Korg, Roland, Zildjian, and many, many other popular brands! For a more complete list of prizes and scheduled guest appearances, visit:
Be sure to come early and secure your spot for this exciting event. You'll also have a chance to meet legendary musicians including guitarist Jason Hook of Five Finger Death Punch, bassists Frank Bello of Anthrax and David Ellefson of Megadeth, drummers Carmine Appice, Keith Carlock, Derek Roddy, Mark Quinones, Bobby Allende, and Mike Mangini, and beatbox flute player Greg Pattillo.
And even when the event has ended, Sam Ash will continue to offer huge discounts on all your favorite instruments and live-sound gear throughout the weekend. Customers must be present at time of drawing to claim prizes. To learn more about prizes, contest rules, and how to enter, visit:
Sam Ash Music is the nation's leading full-line music store chain. The family owned and operated business opened in 1924 with a small store in Brooklyn, N.Y., and now operates more than 45 stores nationwide and its online store, Sam Ash Direct. For more information, visit: www.samashmusic.com.
Director of Marketing
Sam Ash Music Corporation
278 Duffy Avenue
Hicksville, NY 11801
Phone: (888) 615-5904
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.