This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: Nagarro, Inc.
Eighteen New Enterprise Deals in 2012 Demonstrate Increased Demand for Mobile, E-commerce and Collaboration Solutions
San Jose, California (PRWEB) January 31, 2013
Nagarro, Inc., a high-end technology services firm specializing in strategic software and IT projects, today announced that it secured 18 new enterprise customer deals across global markets in 2012, marking a record-breaking year of enterprise customer wins. Nagarro’s new customers in 2012 include 12 multi-billion dollar companies located across the U.S., Mexico, Germany, Austria, Sweden, India and the Middle East. Nagarro also secured additional high-value projects from eight existing enterprise customers across global markets.
While new software development engagements incorporated a variety of technologies, Nagarro saw the strongest growth in companies seeking to gain competitive advantage through mobile, e-commerce and collaborative technologies. From multi-platform enterprise mobile application platforms to SharePoint 2013 portals, Nagarro helped customers use the latest technologies to solve critical business challenges.
Nagarro initiated projects last year with enterprise companies in industries including banking, consumer packaged goods, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, media, retail, software, travel and transportation. New enterprise customers include:
- A brand-name U.S. retailer with more than 300 store locations
- An established Scandinavian corporate bank
- A North American food conglomerate operating in more than 100 countries with recognized brand leadership in nearly every market global market
- A rapidly-growing independent energy company with international presence
- A transportation and energy conglomerate with offices in 135 countries serving global markets for more than a century
- A global media and business services conglomerate with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia
- One of America’s oldest and most successful brand-name hardware makers
- A U.S.-based tool manufacturer with operations in more than 30 locations worldwide
- A global manufacturer of highly specialized semi-conductor components
- A publicly-held software company with users in more than 60 countries
In technology consulting, solution design and implementation, Nagarro is known for its award-winning technical excellence, including CMMi Maturity Level 5 appraised processes and ISO 27001 security certification. Nagarro combines its technical leadership with a global delivery model, a customer-focused approach and an emphasis on complex projects with high strategic value to deliver meaningful benefits from every engagement. Nagarro specializes in collaborative, cloud computing, and mobile development projects for enterprise customers, along with other software product development and business-critical enterprise application engagements.
“Last year was a pivotal year for Nagarro as we deepened and expanded our relationships with enterprise customers to provide true competitive differentiation on a global scale. Across industries and geographies, we seek first to align ourselves with each customer’s unique strategy, and then to build technology solutions that enhance each customer’s unique position in the market.”
- Vikas Sehgal, CEO, Nagarro, Inc.
About Nagarro, Inc.
Nagarro focuses on its customers’ most strategic technology projects to deliver actionable competitive advantage. Recognized worldwide for its expertise in developing complex software products and applications, Nagarro brings unmatched technical leadership and a complete commitment to success to every project. Founded in 1996, Nagarro is part of Germany-based Allgeier Group and has offices in the US, Mexico, Germany, Sweden and India. For more information, please visit nagarro.com or call 408-436-6170.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10376614.htm