(Hawaii News Now) - If you're considering a new career or career change, becoming a real estate agent may be an option for you.
A real estate career is rewarding and flexible.
· Because agents are independent contractors, you set your hours and style of working.
· Your career builds over time.
· You help people achieve their dreams and goals.
· You join a "community" of agents who share common goals and aspirations
A successful agent typically possesses the following qualities.
· Enjoys working directly with people and cares about their clients
· Has good organizational, communications and follow up skills.
· Likes learning about homes and the real estate market.
To become a successful agent, you need to
· Study real estate and pass the real estate exam.
· Hang your license with a real estate broker.
· We have found agents come from a variety of previous jobs and careers, including former fire fighters, nurses, flight attendants, teachers — all of whom are now running their own successful business.
· Learn the skills you need to successfully transact deals, gain clients and build your business. Basic skills include prospecting, market knowledge, marketing, analyzing market trends, financing, staging, negotiating.
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties offers:
·Real Estate School - Learn and complete the minimum 60 hours of course work to be eligible to take the Hawaii's salesperson's exam. Next class starts January 28.
· The only dedicated training program for new agents in Hawaii (NATO)(New Agent Training Office). There is so much more to having a successful business than is taught in the licensing course. At NATO, we'll walk you through your first 2 or 3 transactions, every step of the way. Next class starts February 25.
There is a reason why we have more top producers than any other company on the island. There is no better place to launch your real estate career. Contact 597-5550 for more information.