This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: For Your Big Date
http://www.ForYourBigDate.com is revolutionizing online shopping through a one-of-a-kind web layout (search for an outfit, accessory or prop by the type of date – Dressy Date, Sexy Date, Casual Date, Your Place Date or Before Date) while offering advice (from what to wear on a first date to revealing the secrets of the “man code”) from expert stylists, real men and women and a high level psychologist. Relationship health starts with feeling good and being happy.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) January 24, 2013
http://www.ForYourBigDate.com is the up-and-coming online retailer that is revealing the secrets men would never tell women – from why they cheat to how to dress (or undress) for the occasion.
Men’s set of rules in the areas of personal and romantic relationships has remained unspoken until now. With this groundbreaking layout, a consumer can enter the site to find the perfect outfit for a date and leave with a better understanding of herself, her man and her future. The formula is working for thousands of women already who want to:
- Have a virtual “best friend” to aid them in shopping – whether trying to work around body issues and problem areas or determining what to wear on a date.
- Shop by date category – Dressy Date, Sexy Date, Casual Date, Your Place Date or Before Date.
- Research how certain colors, imagery, object placement, attire and accessories can impact every type of date.
- Gain insight and advice through a series of articles written by an expert stylist and psychologist, or peruse what actual men and women have to say on the topics of love, relationships, self-worth and more.
- Break the Man Code, gaining access to the secrets no man would dare speak of in mixed company – why he cheats, what he wants her to look like, his sexual expectations, etc.
- Learn the #1 Dating Secret (that is not really a secret at all) – If a broken heart has not been healed, it cannot be won by even the most perfect of partners.
"We could not be more delighted with the rapid growth of ForYourBigDate.com, and our opportunity to open the door to better relationships for thousands of women and men every day! By cracking the Man Code, we believe we are offering each and every woman the opportunity to stop wondering and pining and become her best, happiest, healthiest and most beautiful self! Because whether she is looking for what to wear on a first date or trying to heal a broken heart, we know we can help!" - Viktoria Kanevsky, Owner
For Your Big Date was founded in order to help make each and every date flawless. It is also the ultimate resource for dating, love, relationship, happiness, beauty, styling, fashion, and fitness tips and advices. Customers don’t have to read tons of self-help books and search hundreds of sites; For Your Big date does it for them.
Unlike most retail sites that let you only search for a dress, hat, etc., ForYourBigDate.com offers the consumer to search for everything they need, including what to wear on a date and how to prepare, by the type of date:
- Dressy Date - Fancy dinner parties, cocktail hours, high-end restaurants, weddings, etc.
- Sexy Date - Any time she wants to light his fire from the moment he sees her, regardless of where they are going (or staying).
- Casual Date - Meet ups at non-dressy, casual environments.
- Your Place Date - (His or Hers)
- Before Date - Preparation, maintenance, anything that makes her feel good any time.
Located in the heart of Hollywood, CA, ForYourBigDate.com has contributors from every aspect of entertainment, beauty, fashion and internet industries, all of whom have one thing in common - Each of them believe that love, romance and dating, whether single, long-term or terminal (married), is imperative to continued happiness and success in all areas of life.
Founded by well-known and highly respected e-commerce expert, former executive-level contributor to a multimillion-dollar fashion retailer ViktoriaKanevsky.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebFor_Your_Big_Date/what-to-wear-on-a-date/prweb10354739.htm