This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: Ticklebelly Desserts
Dessert maker also adds new cake pop and cupcake flavors to attract consumers
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (PRWEB) January 20, 2013
Debuting during Fancy Foods’ Winter 2013 Show (Booth #271), Ticklebelly Desserts’ new Cakebabies™ line of innovative, one-bite cake wonders increases in-store bakeries’ sales power by offering a best seller—cake—in an easily portable, individually-sized portion. Available in four flavors—Coconut, Triple Chocolate, Sea Salt Caramel, and Red Velvet—Cakebabies™ are available for order in single-flavor six-packs and typically can be on retailers’ shelves within six weeks. In addition to the new Cakebabies™ line, Ticklebelly also adds four new cake pop and cupcake flavors, expanding its cake pop flavors to include Chocolate Velvet, Strawberry Shortcake, Celebration, and Cookies & Cream, and its cupcake flavors to include Red Velvet, Chocolate Chip Whoopee, PB&J, and Snickerdoodle. Cake pops come in single-flavor four-packs and cupcakes come individually packaged. Orders for Ticklebelly cake pops and cupcakes also typically can be on retailers’ shelves within six weeks.
“Cake is a perennial best seller and Ticklebelly’s Cakebabies™ allow in-story bakery managers to offer their customers an innovative, individually-sized, grab-and-go option,” stated Brian McGuire, President of Ticklebelly Desserts.
“Ticklebelly’s speed to market, coupled with our ability to scale to any customers’ needs, makes us the perfect solution for managers wanting to increase sales,” McGuire noted. “With the vast majority of consumers passing through in-store bakeries when they shop, Ticklebelly’s Cakebabies™, cake pops, and cupcakes catch customers’ attention, increasing bakery sales,” added McGuire.
Ticklebelly Desserts’ Cakebabies™ flavors include:
- Coconut: Sweet coconut and white chocolate cascade like waterfalls over pools of white cake blended with a lagoon of coconut buttercream.
- Triple Chocolate: Moist chocolate cake blanketed with dark milk chocolate icing infused with vanilla buttercream and topped with dark chocolate curls.
- Sea Salt Caramel: Vanilla white cake with brown sugar caramel icing, caramel drizzle, and French grey sea salt.
- Red Velvet: Southern staple red velvet cake topped perfectly with vanilla icing and itty-bitty red sugar gems.
Ticklebelly Desserts’ new Cake Pop flavors include:
- Chocolate Velvet: Moist dark chocolate cake infused with vanilla buttercream, coated in rich, dark chocolate and topped with milk chocolate drizzle and chocolate pieces.
- Strawberry Shortcake: White cake blended with strawberry buttercream, dipped in red chocolate coating and topped with white nonpareils.
- Celebration: Vanilla cake infused with vanilla buttercream, dipped in a luscious white coating and topped with rainbow nonpareils.
- Cookies & Cream: Rich, dark chocolate cake dipped in a vanilla cream coating and finished with chocolate cookie crunch.
Ticklebelly Desserts’ new Cupcake flavors include:
- Red Velvet: Southern-inspired red velvet cake scented with cocoa, filled and topped with rich cream cheese icing and adorned with red drizzle.
- Chocolate Chip Whoopee: Rich chocolate chip cake with decadent dark chocolate filling and light chocolate icing, made perfect with half a chocolate whoopee cookie on top.
- PB&J: Grape jelly hidden inside white cake covered with peanut butter icing, candied praline crunch, and capped with a dollop of grape jelly.
- Snickerdoodle: Cinnamon crème cake with cinnamon Bavarian cream filling crowned with sweet cinnamon vanilla frosting.
Ticklebelly Desserts leads the industry with innovative, first-to-market gourmet creations for the consumer marketplace including dessert shots, cake pops, cakebabies™, and dessert minis. Ticklebelly Desserts is a 2011 recipient of Prepared Foods’ Excellence In Innovation Award for its Brownie Pops and Blondie Pops. Ticklebelly also bakes a line of individually packaged gourmet cupcakes, decadent molten cakes, silky cheesecakes, and delectable infused cakes. Headquartered in innovation-inspiring Denver, CO, Ticklebelly was founded in 2007 to fill a void in the dessert industry. Ticklebelly’s dessert innovations are available nationwide in the in-store bakery section of select grocery stores including select Kroger and Target locations. To share the Ticklebelly experience and find out where on earth we came up with the Ticklebelly name, please visit us at http://www.ticklebellydesserts.com, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Ticklebelly, and @TicklebellyDZRT on Twitter.
Director of Marketing
Product Photos: http://tinyurl.com/TicklebellyFancyFoods
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10341273.htm