(HawaiiNewsNow)- Hawaii residents and island guests are invited to experience the Urban Island Lifestyle in Kaka'ako on Saturday, December 15, 2012 as Street Grindz and Kamehameha Schools present the Honolulu Night Market at Kaka'ako. This month's event is a Rogue Christmas, allowing shoppers to go rogue – ditch the holiday mall madness, escape the stereotypical gift ideas, and find unique handcrafted items for the holidays.
The event will take place at 683 Auahi Street, in the heart of Kaka'ako. It will feature Rogue Christmas themed food, drink, fashion, music, art, shopping and entertainment, all in the heart of Our Kaka'ako! The Honolulu Night Market is open to the general public and fun-seekers of all ages for a $5 entrance fee. FREE admission to UH Students with a VALID UH I.D. For more information, visit the website by clicking HERE. You can also visit the fabecbook page by clicking HERE.
T&C Skate Demo at 6:00 p.m.
- Fashion Show styled by Summer Shiigi of Summer Style Hawaii at 8:30 p.m.
- Music by the deadbeats at 9:00 p.m.
- Food vendors including La Cosecha, Hawaii's Fried Musubi, Pt. Suisse Crepes, Beyond Burgers, Pig and the Lady at Taste, Pauls Poppers.
- Retail vendors featuring Andy South, Bamboo Sky, Tiff's Thrifts, Hound & Quail, LMS Boutique, B.E.A.D.S. HI, HRD LCK and Maiden Hell, OneOne Jewelry, LoveBurd Denim, Mamanu Kids, Petal & Piper, Organik, Loopty Loop by Taty, Perfectly Tarnished, 808 Urban, Interisland Terminal, Kathy's Bowties, One Shabby Chick.
- Former Miss Galaxy Queen 2008 and Universal Show Queen 2008, Cocoa Chandelier, will be providing a Rogue Christmas performance.