Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A.
SAO PAULO, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TPIS3, OTC: TPIUY), a leading Brazilian infrastructure company, hereby announces its preliminary operational data in the four first months of 2013.
HIGHLIGHTS – 4M13
- The traffic volume increased by 3.7%, reaching 28,647,000 equivalent vehicles, year-to-date. Our individual concessions, Concer, Concepa and Econorte, registered year-on-year equivalent vehicle growth of 1.1%, 5.0% and 5.7%, respectively.
- In the same period, handled container volume at Portonave grows up 12.0% year-on-year to 206,326 TEUs.
- Handled container volume at Maestra totaled 13,494 TEUs, year-to-date.
- Assured energy sold totaled 195,332 MWm year-to-date.
- In relation to the operational data from Viracopos Airport, accumulated passed through the airport in 2013 40.1 thousand aircraft, which handled 3.0 million passengers and 77.7 thousand tons of cargo.
The press release including all the operational data is available at www.triunfo.com/ir
Ph.: +55 11 2169 3999
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.