Hope you're enjoying your Aloha Friday! Here's a look at what we're working on for the news at 5 & 5:30...
- Looks like we're in for a soggy weekend...but there's a bright spot in the wet forecast. Guy says be on the lookout for waterspouts because the conditions are just right!
- An Oahu man who sued the Mai Tai Bar in the Ala Moana Shopping Center after he slipped and fell, has been awarded millions of dollars. Tim Sakahara has the exclusive story.
- She's charged with hindering the prosecution...but the girlfriend of the Australian man who killed a visitor in a jet ski crash was a no show in court today.
- The Honolulu Police Department is forced to make changes to its Facebook posting rules...after a federal lawsuit claimed it deletes unfavorable comments.
- Actor Clint Eastwood offers up an explanation for his empty chair speech at the RNC...
-- And... At 5:30... Video that's too cute and funny to miss! Why on earth did a mother of quadruplets decide to give her children bizarre buzz cuts?
Hope you join Shawn Ching and me tonight!
See you on the news,