(HawaiiNewsNow) - Help celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the National Kidney Foundation of Hawaii in 2013! The National Kidney Foundation of Hawaii would like to take a group of friends to the Mediterranean on the Regent Seven Seas Mariner, a deluxe 6 star all-suite ship offering suites with balconies. This is a special cruise from May 11 - 22, 2013 from Rome to Barcelona.
For having a fantastic Mediterranean cruise vacation with the National Kidney Foundation of Hawaii you help them raise up to $100,000.00 dollars from Regent cruises through Ultimate Vacations.
The 25th Anniversary sailing includes these added values:
• Cruise special rate will include guaranteed economy airfare for 2013 from Honolulu, Hawaii to Rome and back from Barcelona, a saving of about $2489.00
• Business Class upgrade at a special rate from Honolulu and any other Canada or US city
• Free unlimited shore excursions in the ports of Florence / Pisa, Portofino, Monte Carlo, Saint-Tropez, Marseille, Palma de Mallorca
• 2 night's pre hotel stay in Rome with arrival transfers and breakfast and a welcome dinner
· Tour of the Vatican City and Sistine Chapel
· Tour of Ancient Rome, Imperial Forum and Rewind Museum and a guided tour after dark
• Onboard beverages will include soft drinks, bottled H2O, and fine wines and premium cocktails
• Included all meals and snacks
• Stocked in-suite mini bar without a fee
• No additional charge for 24 hour room service and specialty restaurants
• Welcome bottle of champagne will be placed in each cabin suite
• Nightly entertainment
• And included gratuities for the cruise
Early Booking Special:
Make a cruise deposit for this trip by September 07, 2012 and get a $100.00 per person reduction on the trip price plus $200.00 per person ship board credit that can be used towards premium liquor, spa treatments and the boutique shops on board.