(HawaiiNewsNow) - Help celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the National Kidney Foundation of Hawaii in 2013! The National Kidney Foundation of Hawaii would like to take a group of friends to the Mediterranean on the Regent Seven Seas Mariner, a deluxe 6 star all-suite ship offering suites with balconies. This is a special cruise from May 11 - 22, 2013 from Rome to Barcelona.
For having a fantastic Mediterranean cruise vacation with the National Kidney Foundation of Hawaii you help them raise up to $100,000.00 dollars from Regent cruises through Ultimate Vacations.
The 25th Anniversary sailing includes these added values:
• Cruise special rate will include guaranteed economy airfare for 2013 from Honolulu, Hawaii to Rome and back from Barcelona, a saving of about $2489.00
• Business Class upgrade at a special rate from Honolulu and any other Canada or US city
• Free unlimited shore excursions in the ports of Florence / Pisa, Portofino, Monte Carlo, Saint-Tropez, Marseille, Palma de Mallorca
• 2 night's pre hotel stay in Rome with arrival transfers and breakfast and a welcome dinner
· Tour of the Vatican City and Sistine Chapel
· Tour of Ancient Rome, Imperial Forum and Rewind Museum and a guided tour after dark
• Onboard beverages will include soft drinks, bottled H2O, and fine wines and premium cocktails
• Included all meals and snacks
• Stocked in-suite mini bar without a fee
• No additional charge for 24 hour room service and specialty restaurants
• Welcome bottle of champagne will be placed in each cabin suite
• Nightly entertainment
• And included gratuities for the cruise
Early Booking Special:
Make a cruise deposit for this trip by September 07, 2012 and get a $100.00 per person reduction on the trip price plus $200.00 per person ship board credit that can be used towards premium liquor, spa treatments and the boutique shops on board.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Hawaii News Now
420 Waiakamilo Road, Suite 205
Honolulu, HI 96817
Main (808) 847-3246
News (808) 847-1112