HONOLULU ( HawaiiNewsNow) - Four Seasons Resorts Lâna'i, in partnership with the Lâna'i community, HawaiiONTV.com and Jazz Alley TV, is pleased to announce the second annual Lâna'i Slack Key Guitar Festival August 17-19, 2012. Molokai Musician Ekolu Kalama will be one of the performers featured during the festival. Kalama says throughout the three-day event guests will be treated to complimentary performances from Manele Bay, to Lanai City, all the way up to the Lodge at Koele.
· Manele Bay - Friday, August 17, 2012; 6:00-9:00 p.m. Legendary performers take to the stage for an enchanting evening of slack key guitar. Manele Bay will feature a special dinner under the stars at the Luau Gardens.
· Coffee Works - Saturday, August 18, 2012; 9:00-11:00 a.m. Start the morning with a 'Cup of Joe' at the Slack Key Java Jam with Benny Uyetake.
· Café 565 - Saturday, August18, 2012; 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Enjoy live music in Lâna'i City during lunch with a performance by Kevin Brown.
· The Lodge at Koele - Saturday, August 18, 2012; 4:00-8:00 p.m. The Great Hall will come alive with an afternoon of award winning slack key music. The line-up includes Dennis Kamakahi, John Keawe, Brother Noland, Kevin Brown, Benny Uyetake, Kawika Kahiapo, Ernest Puaa, Kevin Brown and a hula performance by Hope Keawe.
· No Ka Oi Grindz - Sunday, August 19, 2012: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Enjoy live music in Lâna'i City with a morning jam session featuring Ernest Puaa.
· The Lodge at Koele - Sunday, August 19, 2012; 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. The music continues with Sunday Brunch in the Great Hall with Kevin Brown.
· The Lodge at Koele - Sunday, August 19, 2012; 7:00-9:00 p.m. The festival concludes with an evening performance in the Great Hall with Kevin Brown.