HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - To help promote healthy eating and active living, Kaiser Permanente will hold its 8th annual half-mile walk around Tamarind Park in Downtown Honolulu where healthy rewards will be handed out at various checkpoints. The first 600 participants to register will receive a free pedometer and other healthy rewards.
· Free rewards at checkpoints
· Prize giveaways, including a brand new bike from BIKEFACTORY
· Free body fat and grip strength analysis
· Free blood pressure screening
· Free skin testing analysis and Clarisonic Opal demonstrations
· Free sunglasses UV protection screening
· Visit KP's Ask-A-Health Care Professional booth
WHEN: Friday, June 15, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
· Walk starts at noon (sign up for the walk between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.)
WHERE: Tamarind Park at the corner of Bishop and South King Streets
(1001 Bishop Street, Honolulu)
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public. For more information, call 432-5937.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Hawaii News Now
420 Waiakamilo Road, Suite 205
Honolulu, HI 96817
Main (808) 847-3246
News (808) 847-1112