HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Just in time for Mother's Day, graduation and Father's Day, the spring season's biggest and best showcase of unique Hawaii]made crafts and 'onolicious food is back for its 15th year! 15th annual Island wide Spring Crafts & Food Expo Friday, May 4 - 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday, May 5 - 10 a.m to 8 p.m. Sunday, May 6 - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Blaisdell Exhibition Hall $4 general admission, $3 for military & seniors 65+, free for 12 years and younger.
• The Island wide Expos' famous prize giveaways - $8,000 in cash prizes, three Sony HD televisions … and an Apple iPad2!
• Special giveaways just for moms, in honor of Mother's Day
• Also for moms: The popular breastfeeding lounge, a curtained area where nursing moms may relax with their infants
• "Mystery" celebrity emcees
• Exciting, nonstop music, dance and other entertainment on the Main Stage
The 15th Island wide Spring Crafts & Food Expo will be presented even while Expo Founder/Director Caroline Infante is recuperating from a recent severe fall in which she shattered her shoulder and hip. Immediately after the accident, Infante's family members - all expo professionals who have helped run the event since the company's inception 25 years ago - took up the reins to ensure the Spring expo would carry on as normal, with the level of quality and service that customers and vendors have come to expect. Infante urged shoppers to "come for the fabulous shopping that you can't find anywhere else in Hawaii, awesome prize giveaways and nonstop fun!"
Enter to win free tickets by following the Island wide Expos on Twitter and retweeting any tweet. Five winners will win 4 packs of tickets for free admission.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Hawaii News Now
420 Waiakamilo Road, Suite 205
Honolulu, HI 96817
Main (808) 847-3246
News (808) 847-1112