HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Three -Two - One.....Happy New Year! If you want to celebrate the New Year with a bang there will be a number of firework displays across the state. Here is a list:
• Midnight, Waikiki Beach (1,500' offshore)
• Midnight, Aloha Tower Marketplace
The Marketplace will turn into a block party with 6 stages, more than 20 DJs and bands and fireworks at midnight. Presale tickets are $20, VIP $75. More information click here.
• Midnight, JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa
The Fireworks will be shot from a barge at Ihilani Resort at midnight. There will be a live band and dancing by the pool. Call Ihilani for more information or click here for a link.
BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII
• Midnight, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
• Midnight, Mauna Lani Resort
• Midnight, Mauna Kea Beach Resort
• Midnight, barge offshore fronting The Grand Wailea Resort
• Midnight, Hana - below Fagan's Cross
• Midnight, Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay
public viewing from Hulopoe Beach
• Poipu Beach Park
The event, which is free begins at 5 p.m. with live music, food booths and an activity tent and culminates with a spectacular fireworks show at 9:15pm.