HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Three -Two - One.....Happy New Year! If you want to celebrate the New Year with a bang there will be a number of firework displays across the state. Here is a list:
• Midnight, Waikiki Beach (1,500' offshore)
• Midnight, Aloha Tower Marketplace
The Marketplace will turn into a block party with 6 stages, more than 20 DJs and bands and fireworks at midnight. Presale tickets are $20, VIP $75. More information click here.
• Midnight, JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa
The Fireworks will be shot from a barge at Ihilani Resort at midnight. There will be a live band and dancing by the pool. Call Ihilani for more information or click here for a link.
BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII
• Midnight, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
• Midnight, Mauna Lani Resort
• Midnight, Mauna Kea Beach Resort
• Midnight, barge offshore fronting The Grand Wailea Resort
• Midnight, Hana - below Fagan's Cross
• Midnight, Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay public viewing from Hulopoe Beach
• Poipu Beach Park
The event, which is free begins at 5 p.m. with live music, food booths and an activity tent and culminates with a spectacular fireworks show at 9:15pm.
Copyright 2011 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Mililani Mauka Elementary School is warning parents about a “stranger danger” incident near campus.
President Donald Trump is blaming the media for widespread condemnation of his response to the Charlottesville tragedy.
U.S. officials confirm that the commander of the Navy's 7th Fleet will be removed after a series of warship accidents in the Pacific.