HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Sure, Black Friday may not be an actual holiday, but some people look forward to it all year long.
If you're thinking about taking advantage of those deep discounts, you'll need a plan of attack. Lei Chic senior editor Christi Young has the key tips you'll need to know before you brave those crowds.
- www.Bfads.net: Black Friday ads, product searches, inside scoop
- Some stores at all malls open at midnight (e.g. Macys, Aeropostale, Forever 21)
- Windward Mall: Opens at 6 a.m. - Enter to win Kindle, Vegas trip
- Ward Center: Opens at 9 a.m. - New parking garage, deals online
- Pearlridge Center: Opens at 6 a.m. - Full list of discounts
- Ala Moana Center: Opens at 6 a.m. - Full list of discounts, free valet parking (click here to download a coupon), Nordstrom package check-in (call Customer Service at 808-953-6100)
- Downtown merchants open at 8 a.m. - Sales, free food with store purchases
- Check out a full list of local boutique and designer deals on Lei Chic.com.
While you're there, don't forget to sign up for your daily e-mail, highlighting under-the-radar finds and the inside scoops on local fashion, jewelry, food, and fun from Lei Chic.com.