HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The Kahala Hotel & Resort has two Restaurant Week offerings - one at Hoku's and the other at Plumeria Beach House. Chef Thomas Ho gives us a glimpse at the goodies diners will enjoy.
Restaurant Week runs from Monday, November 14 through Sunday, November 20, 2011. All proceeds benefit the Culinary Institute of the Pacific.
The Kahala Hotel and Resort
5000 Kahala Avenue
$50.00 plus tax and gratuity per person
Appetizer (Choice of):
- Grilled Scallop Eggplant Miso OR
- Short Rib Tempura Braised Short Rib, Kal-Bi Jus, Avocado Tempura
Entrée (Choice of):
- Double New Zealand Lamb Chop Cardamom Coconut Cream, Edamame Puree, Soy Caramel OR
- Chilean Sea Bass Black Bean Vinaigrette, Baby Bok Choy, Tomato Concasse
Dessert (Choice of):
- Kahala Sundae
- Vanilla Gelato, Hot Fudge, Macadamia Nuts Whipped Cream, Maraschino Cherry