HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Chef Ronnie Nasuti from Tiki's Grill & Bar has put together the ultimate bar menu for Restaurant Week that utilizes fresh, local ingredients.
Restaurant Week runs from Monday, November 14 through Sunday, November 20, 2011. All proceeds benefit the Culinary Institute of the Pacific.
Tiki's Grill & Bar
2570 Kalakaua Ave.
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
$30 per person (tax and tip not included)
CHOICE OF ONE APPETIZER:
- Prime Rib Poke - A special poke for meat lovers – flash seared prime rib cubes topped with our housemade pipikaula aioli on a bed of locally grown baby greens from Nalo Farms.
- Homemade Pancetta & Warm Kula Onion Salad - Sweet Island grown Kula onions & Hawaii's best vine ripened Hau'ula tomatoes on a bed of fresh baby Nalo Tatsoi. Smothered in our own house made pancetta bacon & sherry vinaigrette with bleu cheese shower.
- Soft Shell Crab Po' Boy -Furikake crusted and crisped soft-shell crab, spicy chili mayonnaise, Kula lettuce, Hau'ula tomato on an Island made taro bun with house made kim chee.
CHOICE OF ONE ENTREE:
- Cajun Seared Ahi Tuna - Ahi tuna steak dusted with cajun spices and seared medium rare served over our famous kalua pig mashed potatoes. Topped off with soy wasabi white wine butter sauce and roasted asparagus.
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts - Chicken breasts coated with parmesan cheese and fried to a crispy tenderness and drizzled with rosemary sundried tomato chardonnay sauce. Served with broccoli linguine aglio olio.
- Local Style Japanese Curry Spiced Beef Short Ribs - Slow cooked tender boneless beef short ribs on buttery wasabi potato puree, soy braised island farm root vegetables including taro, dasheen, lotus root, Molokai potatoes, curry beef reduction sauce.
CHOICE OF ONE DESSERT:
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Taro Bread Pudding Monte Cristo
- Island Sorbet with Fresh Kula Strawberries
- Okinawan Sweet Potato Macadamia Nut Tart