HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Waiolu Ocean View Lounge is one of many restaurants participating in Restaurant Week. Dan Cooke went down the Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk to check out their special menu!
Restaurant Week runs from Monday, November 14 through Sunday, November 20, 2011. All proceeds benefit the Culinary Institute of the Pacific.
Waiolu Ocean View Lounge
223 Saratoga Road
Honolulu, HI 96815
Restaurant Week Menu: $40
- pan fried baja scallop oven roasted local cherry tomato, tomatillo sauce OR
- baked chicken breast seasonal vegetable ragout
- jicama & avocado salad with kahuku corn salsa OR
- local nalo farms greens with poi pancake & hibiscus vinaigrette
- herb crusted baked rack of lamb lollipop spinach & garlic goat cheese stuffing, mexican truffle sauce, roasted fingerling potato OR
- grilled tenderloin with ume demi whipped kabocha pumpkin & deep-fried ogo OR
- baked chicken breast with local tomato and mozzarella cheese grilled seasonal vegetables, sweet tequila sauce