HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Today Taizo visits Hard Rock Cafe in its new location on Beachwalk Ave. For Restaurant Week, we recommend the Local Legendary Burger - with a 10-ounce patty, grilled pineapple, Portuguese sausage and Jack cheese, it's like heaven on a bun! Finish it off with creme brulee and iced tea.
Restaurant Week runs from Monday, November 14 through Sunday, November 20, 2011. All proceeds benefit the Culinary Institute of the Pacific.
Hard Rock Cafe
280 Beachwalk Avenue
Lunch and Dinner: $28 inclusive of tax and gratuity
- Choice of one entrée:
- Fish Tacos served with Jack and Cheddar cheeses, Pico de Gallo, fresh lime, and guacamole chipotle ranch dressing.
- Asian Peanut Burger - 10 ounce Angus Beef Patty topped with Asian Peanut Sauce and Monterey Jack Cheese. Served with Furikake Fries.
- Local Legendary Burger served with choice of Seasoned Fries or Furikake Fries
- Pulled Pork Sandwich served with Seasoned Fries, Coleslaw, & BBQ Baked Beans
- Veggie Leggie - our grilled Veggie Leggie patty is topped with a grilled Portobello mushroom, zucchini, yellow squash roasted red pepper, toasted bun, lemon mayo, lettuce, sliced tomato, and grilled sweet onions. Served with a salad with your choice of dressing.
- Choice of Crème Brulee or Chocolate Mousse
- Choice of Soda, Iced Tea or Coffee