NAPILI (HawaiiNewsNow) - Two people are safe after a house fire in Napili, Maui.
Firefighters battled the flames just after 1:30 Saturday afternoon on Lower Honoapiilani Highway.
Officials say $50,000 worth of damage was done to the home.
An unattended candle is to blame.
No injuries were reported.
The Longs Drugs at the Kamehameha Shopping Center was evacuated Tuesday night after a noxious odor filled the store.More >>
Weather permitting, the state plans to drop rat poison by helicopter on one of the state's largest seabird colonies.More >>
The push for mandatory fire sprinklers in residential high-rises is put on hold after the Honolulu City Council voted defer the bill on Tuesday.More >>