HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Board of Water Supply spokesman Kurt Tsue joined us in our news studio. Please watch the video on this page for his full informative interview.
Indoor Water Conservation Tips
1. Install water efficient plumbing fixtures
2. Take shorter showers
3. Don't let the faucet run
4. Check for leaks in plumbing and toilets
Outdoor Water Conservation Tips:
1. Water lawns just 2-3 times a week.
2. Don't water lawns between 9 AM and 5PM
3. Incorporate xeriscaping
4. Consider rain barrel catchment
Outdoor Water Conservation Event
Halawa Xeriscape Garden Open House and Unthirsty Plant Sale
Saturday - August 6, 2011
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.