Honolulu (HawaiiNewsNow) - Britney Spears is being sued by a former bodyguard who claims she sexually harassed him, did drugs and didn't shower for days. Fernando Flores, a former police officer who worked for Spears for six months in 2010, claims:
- He faced a series of unwanted advances from Spears, who "paraded naked in front of him and often beckoned him into her bedroom for sex."
- He also claims she used drugs, and that she was often under the influence of illegal prescription and non-prescription drugs, such as Ritalin, Narcon and methamphetamines
- "Spears had obnoxious personal habits, such as chain-smoking cigarettes, which made her smell continually of stale tobacco," he wrote in court papers. "She broke wind or picked her nose ... unapologetically in front of others and she was constantly and gratuitously loud and profane in her speech."
- He claims that she went without showering for days.
- Flores said he left her Calabasas, California, mansion in July 2010 after she allegedly bent over in a short nightie to expose herself.
6 am segment
Tiger Woods fired his long-time caddie Steve Williams yesterday . During his 12-year relationship with Williams, Woods won 72 times worldwide and 13 majors. Woods posted a message on his website: "I want to express my deepest gratitude to Stevie for all his help, but I think it's time for a change. Stevie is an outstanding caddie and a friend and has been instrumental in many of my accomplishments. I wish him great success in the future."
New Group Hi'ikua was supposed to have their CD release party at Gordon Biersch Sunday night, but was told they would not be hosting the event; so the Waikiki Beach Marriott said they could have their party there...6-9:30pm with George Kuo, Martin Pahinui & Aaron Mahi, Maunalua, Cyril Pahinui, Jerry Santos and more...this Sunday
Had the day off yesterday to emcee an event for Dr. Genshitsu Sen, the 15th generation Grand Tea Maser of the Urasenke School of Tea, it was a gathering of members from schools literally around the world hosted by the Hawaii Chapter at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel.
Hawaii News Now
420 Waiakamilo Road, Suite 205
Honolulu, HI 96817
Main (808) 847-3246
News (808) 847-1112