HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The U.S. Department of Agriculture has ordered a recall of several bentos sold at Hawaii 7-Eleven's.
The food was sold last week and had a best buy date of June 30.
The problem is Listeria. Health inspectors say they conducted microbiological tests on the food, and determined that it could be contaminated.
Affected meals include the Fried Chicken and the Teriyaki Chicken bentos.
Here is a full list of recalled bentos
- 10.3-ounce packages of "7-ELEVEN FRIED CHICKEN BENTO"
- 11-ounce packages of "7-ELEVEN TERIYAKI CHICKEN BENTO"
- 10-ounce packages of "7-ELEVEN BREAKFAST SCRAMBLE BOWL"
- 17.75-ounce packages of "7-ELEVEN BIG BENTO"
- 7.25-ounce packages of "7-ELEVEN LITTLE SMOKIES SNACK PACK"