HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Auntie Pasto's in Kunia is launching a new festival called Farm Fest. Throughout the month of July, the restaurant will feature menu items that highlight locally-grown products.
- Aloun Farm Ewa Corn Chowder $4 cup/$5 bowl
- Kapolei Melon & Prosciutto Plate $8
- Ahi Carpaccio w/ Kahuku Sea Asparagus $9
- State Wide Grilled Veggie Salad w/ Homemade Focaccia Bread $8
- Laupahoehoe Mushroom Ravioli $16
- Molokai Sweet Potato Gnocchi $13
- Wong's Dairy Farm Kalua Pig Pizza $12
- Nalo Farms Pea Shoots w/ Fresh Ahi Primavera $18
- Kualoa Ranch T- Bone Steak $25
- Kahuku Prawns with Saffron Risotto $18
- Panna Cotta w/ Kula Strawberries $6
Auntie Pasto's Kunia is located in the Kunia Shopping Center, 94-673 Kupuohi St. #B 109 Waipahu, HI 96797. Open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. For more information, call (808) 680-0005 or visit www.auntiepastos.com.