Honolulu firefighter shocked putting out house fire released fro - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

Honolulu firefighter shocked putting out house fire released from hospital

Kamaki Worthington Kamaki Worthington

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - A Honolulu firefighter who was shocked on the job Friday is now out of the hospital.

Hawaii News Now spoke with Kamaki Worthington Saturday morning, shortly after he was released from the Queen's Medical Center.

He was at a house fire in Haleiwa Friday when he apparently stepped in a puddle of water that had an electric charge.

It was so strong, he was blown out of his boots.

Worthington says he's doing okay and just needs a lot of rest.

Powered by Frankly