Ray Tanabe - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

Ray Tanabe

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)-The seasonal hurricane outlook is produced in collaboration with NOAA's Climate Prediction Center. For 2011, the outlook calls for a 70% chance of a below normal season, a 25% chance of a near normal season, and a 5% chance of an above normal season. We expect 2-4 tropical cyclones to affect the central Pacific this season. An average season has 4-5 tropical cyclones, which include tropical depressions, tropical storms, and hurricanes. Check out the video!

 

 

 

Copyright HawaiiNewsNow 2011

Powered by Frankly