HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - City services and offices will be closed on Friday, April 15, an employee furlough day.
· Honolulu Hale, Kapolei Hale and the Fasi Municipal Building are closed.
· Satellite City Halls and Motor Vehicle Licensing and Permitting offices are closed.
· Central Oahu Regional Park and Waipio Soccer Complex are closed (except for scheduled tournaments).
· Gyms, recreation centers and swimming pools are closed.
· Botanical gardens are closed.
· People's Open Markets will not be held.
· All permit offices, including camping permits are closed.
· Refuse and recycling convenience centers are closed.
No Service Change The following services are NOT affected by the employee furlough.
· Police, firefighter, and lifeguard protection
· Emergency Medical Services (ambulance)
· Refuse collection and curbside recycling
· H-Power operations
· TheBus and TheHandi-Van
· Traffic Management Center
· Traffic contraflow coning
· Hanauma Bay
· Beach parks and comfort stations
· Park open spaces, playgrounds, playcourts, and comfort stations
· Golf courses
· Honolulu Zoo
· Royal Hawaiian Band regular performances
· Neal Blaisdell Center Box Office
For more information, call 768-CITY (768-2489) or go to www.honolulu.gov.