After a very busy February sweeps period, the results are in and Hawaii News Now continues to deliver.
Hawaii News Now broadcasts 40 plus hours of fresh news content per week across three platforms, providing more options and more local news to viewers.
A few highlights are below:
* Hawaii News Now at 10:00 simulcast on KGMB and KHNL is the #1 undisputed news at 10pm. The newscast earns a 14 rating / 30 share. The newscast is co-anchored by Keahi Tucker and Stephanie Lum with Weather Anchor Guy Hagi and Sports Anchor Mike Cherry.
* Hawaii News Now at 9pm on KFVE continues to show year-to-year growth as the ONLY local news in primetime earning a 5 rating / 10 share. The newscast is anchored by Stephanie Lum, with Weather Anchor Guy Hagi and Sports Anchor Mike Cherry.
* Hawaii News Now at 5:00 simulcast on KGMB and KHNL leads the pack, earning an 8 rating / 22 share. Shawn Ching has been a great addition to an already talented lineup of Stephanie Lum, Guy Hagi and Howard Dicus.
* Hawaii News Now at 6:30 on KFVE is the ONLY local news at 6:30pm. The newscast co-anchored by Keahi Tucker and Teri Okita continues its year-to-year growth doubling its rating from November.
* Hawaii News Now: Sunrise remains the most-watched morning news in the state, winning every half-hour period between 5-8am. Tannya Joaquin joined Sunrise in January, and has proven to be a major player in morning television. She co-anchors the 4 1/2 hour show with Steve Uyehara, Weather Anchor Dan Cooke, Traffic reporter Taizo Braden, Business Reporter Howard Dicus and Roving Reporters Malika Dudley and Ramsay Wharton.
*Hawaii News Now has the most Facebook Fans of any local station. With nearly 20,000 fans and over 23,000 Twitter followers.
*53rd Annual Grammy Awards earned an 18 rating / 35 share on KGMB
*KGMB and CBS are #1 in Primetime in Hawaii!