HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Here's an update on what's closed and what's open on Oahu as of Friday morning.
First, we'll bring you the good news: what's open.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor's Center reopening at 10:00 a.m.
- Boat tours to the USS Arizona resume at 10:30 a.m.
- All Post Offices
- Kahala Mall
- Ala Moana Center
- Whaler's Village
- Prince Kuhio Plaza
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Waldorfaire (10am-4pm at Honolulu Waldorf School in Niu Valley)
- Costco Hawaii Kai
- Sea Life Park
- Honolulu Festival
- Windward Mall
- Battleship Missouri
- Mission Houses Museum and Cafe, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- TheBus: Regular Weekday Schedule
Now the bad news: what's closed:
- Public Libraries and support offices
- Royal Hawaiian
- Waikiki Aquarium
**The Royal Hawaiian Center spokespeople says they'll reopen once the all-clear is given.