Do you have an idea for a brand new product? A free seminar is being held in Honolulu. Meet industry experts and learn how to take your idea from concept to consumer and bring your product to market the right way. The seminar will be filmed for a national television show that will air in early 2011. The seminar is provided free of charge, but all participants will be asked to sign a TV release form.
IWN has teamed up with Kevin Harrington, King of Infomercials, in searching for Hawaii's next million dollar product. Submit your idea for review and if Kevin likes it, he may call you to license it.
The Inventors Tool Kit Seminar
Saturday, November 6
Hawaii Convention Center Room 301
1801 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
Every attendee will receive patent attorney Martin Hsia's book on "How to Protect Your Product and Trade Secrets."
You will learn:
- How to find out if your idea is truly marketable
- How to sell or license your Idea to another company
- How to protect your idea and get someone else to pay for your patent
- How to find designers, prototypers, manufacturers and more
- How to build a business around your product or idea.