Kuakini Medical Center, a non-profit organization was founded in April of 1900. Today, the Kuakini Health System consists of these subsidiaries:
Kuakini Medical Center
Kuakini Geriatric Care, Inc.
Kuakini Support Services Inc.
Kuakini Health System
Kuakini Medical Development, Corp.
The mission of Kuakini Health System is to improve the health status of the community by:
- Providing comprehensive health care services and programs at reasonable cost
- Continuously improving the quality of healthcare services and programs
- Encouraging clinical research
- Supporting training and education programs for health care personnel
- Offering community service programs
We welcome qualified applicants to join our family in fulfilling our mission. Kuakini offers a comprehensive compensation package of salary and employee benefits for full-time and part-time employees. Employee benefits include:
- Group term Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time Off Plan
- 10 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee parking
- Discounts on selected services
Go to www.kuakini.org to browse a list of current job openings or for more information, please contact the Human Resources Department at (808) 547-9148 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The office hours of the Human Resources Department are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
KUAKINI HEALTH SYSTEM
347 North Kuakini Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
Hawaii News Now
420 Waiakamilo Road, Suite 205
Honolulu, HI 96817
Main (808) 847-3246
News (808) 847-1112