HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - On Sunday Oct. 31, the Bishop Museum and the UH School of Architecture will host the 23rd annual "Treat Street" event from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Admission is free.
This year's theme will be centered around the museum's latest exhibit, "Creatures of the Abyss."
Children are invited to dress up in their favorite costumes to trick-or-treat down "Treat Street" on the Great Lawn.
There will also be a costume contest with the following categories.
- Most Adorable (ages 1 -5; and 6-12)
- Most Original (ages 1-5; and 6-12; and 11-15)
- Spookiest (ages 1-5; and 6-10; and 11-15)
- Best Sea Creature (ages 1-5; and 6-10; and 11-15)
- King & Queen of Halloween (16 years & up)