HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - A radio debate scheduled for Friday between Colleen Hanabusa and Charles Djou will not happen.
The Djou camp canceled last week, but a communication mix-up led to a published report Friday, saying the event was still on.
It is not.
A spokesman for representative Djou says he pulled out because of a scheduling issue involving a private event.
Djou is also unable to attend an Oct. 20 debate sponsored by the Office of Hawaiian Affairs.
The Hanabusa camp claims he canceled on that one, but Djou's spokesman says he never agreed to it in the first place.