HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - It's time to put Howard in the hot seat to answer your questions.
- Why is there is a margin of error in public polls? If you ask 1,000 people a question and 600 say yes, 300 say no and 100 are undecided, why is there a margin of error? It seems like simple math to me. -Phil in Hilo.
- Howard hi, I have a two part question what is your favorite part of Oahu and which one is your favorite neighbor island?
- Instead of rail, couldn't we give everyone in Honolulu electric bikes to ride around? It would be cheaper and very European. -Charis Downing
- Hi, Howard this is Daniel Dae Kim. I'm asked this question all the time, in interviews and I thought this would be a perfect thing to ask you. People ask me, what are the odds of an actor being on a hit series in Hawaii and then getting another hit series in Hawaii. I'd like to know really what those odds are. If you can get back to me that'd be great. Thanks.
- Hey Howard what can you tell me about the East-West Center?
- Did the new Pasha inter-island ship service have to get an environmental study done like the one that was suppose to have been done for the Superferry? -Luke Masahiro
- Hey Howard I am curious is there life on other planets?
- Howard, what do you think is the most successful commercial item ever? -Kim Aimii