HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - It's time to put Howard in the hot seat to answer your questions.
- How long does it take to complete filming of a 1-hour television episode of, say, 'Hawaii Five-0?' How about a 30 minute sitcom of say, 'The Big Bang Theory' including rehearsals? -Samurai Man.
- Hey Howard I just wanted to know why Hawaii doesn't have more artificial reefs like the mainland?
- How can the Star Advertiser say Honolulu is the 12th largest city in the U.S.? If you compare metro to metro, or census area to census area, Honolulu is much lower-ranked. -Gina
- hey Howard why can't people in Hawaii all get free medical insurance?
- Howard, how do I get rid of water spots on my car? I keep washing and still have them. Does that mean I have "hard water"? What is "hard" water? -Eunice Acopan
- Hey Howard when will the Hawaii rail project be finished?
- When the rail system opens, how much will a ticket cost? -Gail Aoi
- How come they don't have shuttle service at the community colleges like they do at UH?