August 22: Ho'omana Ceremony - Duke's OceanFest opens at Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort.
August 24: Sunrise Blessing Duke Kahanamoku's 120th birthday
- Hawaiian Airlines Duke's Legends Surf Classic - Amateurs surf with the legends of the sport in this "pro" surf meet.
- Toes on the Nose Rabbit Kekai Longboard Classic - Surfers compete for a $10,000 first prize. Presented by Kicker Audio
- Gidget Worldwide Women's Pro Longboard Contest - World's best women longboarders compete.
- Corona Expression Session
- Maui Jim's Hawaii Paddle Board Championship - Hawaii's finest ocean athletes compete in an open ocean race at 11 a.m. from Maunalua Bay in Hawaii Kai, finishing at the Duke Kahanamoku Statue on Waikiki Beach. First finishers to arrive by 12:30 p.m.
- C4 Waterman Stand-Up Paddle Surfing Championships.
- Bear Financial Group Inc. Tandem Championships
- Duke's Waikiki Ocean Mile Swim - 9 a.m. at Duke's Canoe Club on Waikiki Beach.
- Corona Beach Volleyball Championships presented by Outrigger Hotels & Resorts.
- Outrigger Hotels Surf Polo Tournament - Six-person teams play water polo.
- AccesSurf Challenged Athlete Surfing
- Beach Boys Celebration at Duke's Waikiki
- Lei Draping of Duke's Statue - A sidewalk surfboard parade leads to the decorating of Duke's Statue with fresh flower lei.
- The Great Hawaiian 105 KINE Lu‘au - Great times, great food and the music of Hawaii.
(Events subject to change)