MILILANI (HawaiiNewsNow) - Honolulu fire investigators say a child playing with fireworks started a house fire in Mililani Friday night.
Firefighters responded to the home on Imina Place just after 6:30 p.m. Smoke and Flames were seen coming out of a bedroom. It was under control within 15 minutes.
Four people live in the home, but only two were home at the time of the fire.
Resident Angie Perez said, "When I was on the computer and I heard this crackling sound from upstairs and I could see smoke and it was-it was lot of noise like it was like fire crack or something."
Damage to the home is estimated at 150 thousand dollars.