HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - It's time to put Howard in the hot seat to answer your questions.
- "Howard, what are the three points of Polynesian Triangle?"
- "Howard, I am going bald. It's not a bad thing, I'm fine with it. But I am going to renew my drivers license soon and what do I put down for my hair color?" -Marcus Holland
- "Hi Howard. Welcome to Kualoa Ranch. Howard, Kualoa Ranch is named after the mountain range behind the ranch. My question...what is the name of the highest peak in the Kualoa mountain?"
- "Hi, Howard is it possible on Earth to use a car or a plane to keep up with the sun and never be in darkness?" -Roy Inagaki
- "Howard, what are the three most common fish types at the Mooli fish pond (at Kualoa Ranch)?"
- "Howard, why is the "funny bone" called the "funny bone?" It is not funny when we bump it! -Corina Yee
- "Because mangroves are an invasive species, do you know how to kill the mangrove seed?"
- "Do English people eat English muffins, or do they just call them muffins?" -Sally Martin