HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - It's time to put Howard in the hot seat to answer your questions.
- Howard, what does the word "abcity" mean?
- Hey Howard, what is the difference between regular and extra fancy ketchup? - Leeland Ming
- Howard, what percentage of architecture firms use high tech energy computers in their day-to-day work?
- Howard, why are women's and men's shoe sizes different? - Patty Kim
- Hey Howard, we are at building seven at HCC and we were wondering why the elevator here stops at floors 3 1/2 and 4 1/2?
- How important must a person be before they are considered assassinated instead of just being murdered? - Jim DeMello
- Howard, why does the cafeteria food suck?
- If prunes are dehydrated plums, where does prune juice come from? - Patricia Wilson