Kitchen fire damages Hyatt Regency Hotel - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

Kitchen fire damages Hyatt Regency Hotel

WAIKIKI (HawaiiNewsNow) - Honolulu Fire officials say unattended cooking left on a stove sparked a fire at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Waikiki Sunday morning.  The alarm came in at 3:45 a.m. to the kitchen area in the ewa tower.  Some hotel guests did evacuate as a precaution.  They were allowed back in their rooms a short time later.  Damages are estimated at $1,000.  No one was injured in the incident.

Powered by Frankly