HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Want to make your home and lifestyle more sustainable? Check out the book "Do One Green Thing" by Mindy Pennybacker. She's even shared her tips with Martha Stewart.
'Do One Green Thing'
Borders at Ward Center
Do One Green Thing
- No disposable water bottles
- Skip red meat 3 meals/week
- Wear mineral-based sunscreens
- Spend 30 minutes walking/biking
- Buy organic: celery, strawberries, potatoes, bell peppers, spinach
- Okay non-organic: onions, avocado, corn, pineapple, mango, sweet potato