HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Executive Editor of Honolulu Magazine, Kathryn Wagner, joins Lisa in the studio this morning.
• Maui-based jewelry line called Nina Kuna Designs.
• Shown: Cowrie shell earrings ($92), opihi shell necklace ($69), in silver. Gold Double Full Drop earrings, $50 in 14K gold-fill. The "new chain look" is the Rock Steady necklace ($85).
• People can buy at her Web site. Kamaaina discount—15 percent off. And free shipping. http://stores.ninakuna.com/StoreFront.bok A few items are carried at Shasa Emporium at Kahala.
• Chinatown-based master goldsmith.
• Works in 14K and 18K gold.
• Shown on camera: 18K chrysoprase and diamond pendant ($8,000) and his mandala rings in 14K gold (starting at $1,120).
• Contact him and see more at http://www.jasondow.com/
• Her line is Ki-ele.
• For spring/summer, she's working with dyed silk. Punch up your wardrobe with the colors, like these necklaces with shell and pearls, hand-sewn onto silk. It also comes in a dark pink, "grape" color. ($42 and $49)
• Available at Web site, www.ki-ele.com or Shasa, Alliway and Plantation Home Décor (in Kapolei)
• Shown: Double pounded hoop with ruby clusters, $130. The longer drop style is the Kelly Earring ($130) with pink tourmaline and smoky quartz. And the lariat is $154, with mini gold paddles and chrysoprase.
• You can find her designs at Shasa Emporium in Kähala Mall, and all the Tori Richard stores.
• For more stores and to see her complete line, visit katrinacordovadesigns.com.
Hawaii News Now
420 Waiakamilo Road, Suite 205
Honolulu, HI 96817
Main (808) 847-3246
News (808) 847-1112