Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 35 min
Makes: 2-1/4 cups or 18 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
What You Need
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients except tomatoes and onions.
- SPOON into shallow ovenproof dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions. Serve with WHEAT THINS Crackers.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
This hearty dip is best served with chunkier vegetable dippers, such as thick bell pepper wedges, large mushroom caps and thick zucchini slices.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 3 hours 20 min. (incl. refrigerating)
Makes: 4 servings.
What You Need!
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Fat Free Mayonnaise Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, coarsely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- Mix mayo and lemon juice in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
This flavorful sweet-and-crunchy chicken salad, made with better-for-you products, can fit into your healthful eating plan.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 170 calories, 7g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 30mg cholesterol, 530mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 12g sugars, 10g protein, 0%DV vitamin A, 10%DV vitamin C, 2%DV calcium, 6%DV iron.
Exchange: 1 Fruit, 1-1/2 Meat (VL), 1 Fat