Memorial Day is Monday and for most it's a three-day weekend. What will you do with the extra day off? Chances are you'll need some food.
Steve was sent into the kitchen and he came back with another installment of Easy Eats.
A.1. Backyard Burger
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 22 min
Makes: 4 servings, one cheeseburger each
What You Need
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 KRAFT 2% Milk American Singles
- 4 hamburger buns, split, toasted
- 4 slices red onion
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Shape meat into four patties.
- PLACE patties on grill; cover grill with lid. Grill 4 to 6 min. on each side or until burgers are cooked through (160º). Top burgers with 2% Milk Singles; continue grilling until Singles are melted.
- FILL buns with cheeseburgers; top with onions and steak sauce.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Serve with fruit salad and a crisp mixed green salad to balance out the meal.
- Substitute KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce for the A.1. Original Steak Sauce.
- Toast hamburger buns quickly and easily in a toaster.
Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
Prep Time: 15 min. plus refrigerating
Makes: 15 servings, one square each
What You Need
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- BEAT cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; mix well. Whisk in 1 cup COOL WHIP.
- LAYER half each of wafers, berries, and pudding mixture in 8 parfait glasses. Repeat layers.
- TOP with remaining COOL WHIP.