Whether it's coffee, energy drinks or KGMB9's Howard Dicus' favorite, Diet Coke. Everyone needs a little pick-me-up in the morning.
KGMB9's Steve Uyehara and Sweetie show how to put a little extra caffeine in some goodies.
Maple Cinnamon Coffee
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 15 min
Makes: 6 servings, about 3/4 cup each
What You Need
- 6 Tbsp. ground MAXWELL HOUSE Decaffeinated Coffee
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 4-1/2 cups cold water
- 6 Tbsp. thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- PLACE coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- POUR syrup into empty pot of coffee maker. Add water to coffee maker; brew. When brewing is complete, stir until well blended.
- TOP each serving with 1 Tbsp. of the whipped topping.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Lemon Viennese Coffee
- Omit ground cinnamon and maple-flavored syrup. Add 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel to coffee grounds in brew basket. Prepare as directed, using 1/3 cup honey.
- Use a cinnamon stick as a stirrer in each cup of coffee.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 2 hr 15 min
Makes: 8 servings
What You Need
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 env. KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1/2 cup brewed strong MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, cooled
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- COMBINE yogurt and sugar in large bowl; set aside.
- SPRINKLE gelatine over coffee in saucepan; let stand 1 min. Cook on low heat 3 min. or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Cool slightly. Add to yogurt mixture; mix well. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping. Pour into pie crust.
- REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until firm. Top with the remaining whipped topping, the hot fudge topping and raspberries just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.