It's the holiday version of Easy Eats with KGMB9's Steve Uyehara preparing deviled eggs with some help from Sweetie Pacarro in the kitchen.
Easy Deviled Eggs & Ham
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
6 servings, one deviled egg each.
What You Need
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Smoked Ham, finely chopped
- 1 CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Mini Pickle, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- CUT eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in bowl. Mash with fork.
- ADD ham, pickles, dressing and mustard; mix until well blended.
- SPOON mixture evenly into egg white halves. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with paprika, if desired.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Variation - Easy Deviled Eggs & Bacon
Prepare as directed, substituting 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon, heated and finely chopped for the chopped ham.
Stir desired amount of chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, parsley or thyme into the egg yolk mixture before spooning into whites.
Flower Garden Cupcakes
Prep Time: 30 min. plus baking and refrigerating
Makes: 24 servings
What You Need
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- I tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Red or yellow food coloring
Suggested decorations: Easy Marshmallow Decorations, Easy NILLA Flowers, tinted BAKER’S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, and/or JET-PUFFED BUNNYMALLOWS Marshmallows
- PREPARE cake batter and bake as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool in pan 10 min. Pierce tops with fork.
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in small bowl’ stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Spoon over cupcakes. Refrigerate 30 min. Remove cupcakes from pans. Tint COOL WHIP with food coloring.
- CUT large marshmallow into 5 rounds crosswise. Press cut sides into colored sugar. Arrange on cupcakes to resemble flower petals.